Toy War is a part of our growing online slot collection that does not require high gaming skill to learn its simple rules and mechanics. It is a 25-line and 5-reel slot game, which is composed of 25 types of games, including a free game, three jackpot modes and two bonus games.
- The lines are from the left to the right, but the Scatter.
- You can select the number of paylines to activate.
- Your prize will be based on the rate in each round and winning line.
- A wild symbol can replace any symbols but the bonus symbol, scatter symbol or jackpot symbol.
- In the main game, a bonus symbol can activate a bonus game, such as the Crisis Mission in the 1st, 3rd and 5th reels. When in the Crisis Mission, you will select between the “Bombardment” and “Salty Mission.”
Trigger the Free Game by hitting three scatter symbols in any of the five reels. The bet and line will be the same as those in the main game. You can also activate a bonus game or a free game in the Free Game round.
- You will make three attacks in the round, but end your game if you hit “Game Over.”
- Depending on the bets made, there are varying rates.
- Your score in the bonus game will be calculated by getting the total points on the scores you had x main slot game bet.
- Choose from six anti-tank positions. The mission ends when you selected “Game Over.” The same rules as the Salty Mission bonus game apply for the floating rates and total points.
You’ll trigger JP1, JP2 or JP3 when at least three JP symbols appear in an active payline. But if you are unqualified for not complying with the required bet in each round, you will see a grey background or blank.