No extending, protruding nose or telling a lie, you can win in different ways playing “Pinocchio.” There is a reel game, free game, bonus game and three jackpots. The game is a 5-reel and 15-line video slot game.
- The prize is determined by the paytable. A “Line Win” is equal to the line bet multiplied by a multiplier, as in the paytable. Check the entire paytable in the “Info” button.
- The “Wild” can substitute any symbol except for the Scatter and Bonus Symbols.
- The “Scatter” doesn’t have to be on a specific line. Getting two of it in the results can earn you a total score of your bet x 2. If there are three of them in the reels, no matter its position, you win a Free Game.
- If you get at least three “Bonus” symbols from the farthest left to the right of a line, you can enter a “Bonus Game.”
- Free Game: The prize and loss ratio are same with that of the main game. Getting three “Scatter” earns you 15 Free Spins; 4 for 50 free spins; and 5 for 99.
- Bonus Game: Select from the seven shells and win a prize. If a Death Head shows in one of the shells, your game is over.
- Jackpot: When you select a bet amount, JP symbols will show on the active paylines and the Jackpot will be activated for the winning jackpot prize: three jackpot symbols, JP3; four for JP2; and five for JP1.