Be one with the Ancient World of Egypt! The game is a 5-reel and 15-payline slot game in which you can play 15 types of games in the collection. Aside from the slot game, there are also free games, special bonus game, two bonus games, Scarab bonus and three JP modes.
- A winning will be determined by the symbols, but the bonus and scatter symbols, from the left to the right on the consecutive reels in an active payline.
- Only the highest win will be paid on the winning line selected.
- The player decides on the number of lines on which to bet.
- The winning amount is based on the total winning lines and pay rate in every round. All the wins will be calculated by multiplying the per-line bet.
- The wild symbol can replace all symbols, but the JP, bonus and scatter.
- A free game is activated by getting at least three scatters in the five reels.
- Get five scatter symbols and win 40 spins; 3 for 10 spins; and 4 for 20 spins.
- In the free game, the bet and the payline are the same as those in the main game.
- The free game can also activate an extra bonus game or free game.
- Any bonus symbol showing in the first, third and fifth will trigger the Karnak Adventure. You will select either the scarab bonus or the special bonus in the adventure.
- The special bonus is composed of three rounds. Higher odds are available in the special bonus game.
- The prize will double if the color of the ball matches that of the lair in the Scarab bonus where there are five total rounds.
- The bonus prize will be equal to total prizes, which are multiplied by the pre-line bet. By betting more, you will win more – or win up to 900X line bet.
- If there are at least 3 JP symbols in the 15 lines, you will win JP1, JP2 or JP3. The JP symbol on the active paylines will be activated to hit the jackpot only when you made a specific bet amount required.